Frequently Asked Questions - All FAQs
Kindly contact AIC for any enquiry regarding collaboration with the Industry and Community (Note: AIC contact address available in this web site). Enquiries can also be forwarded to the relevant Faculty / Department / Centre, for expert service in a particular field. Contact address of the Faculty / Department / Centre are available in the UMP website: http://www.ump.edu.my
- Collaboration in R&D and commercialisation of R&D products funded by the Industry;
- Sponsorship of professor's Chair in certain knowledge disciplines;
- Sponsor / Fund / Endowment / Contribution (Gift) / Industry Scholarships to students
- Involvement in educational programmes and professional training either at the undergraduate level or post-graduate;
- Consultancy services to assist in industry needs and problems;
- Sharing expertise and facilities ;
- Industrial training, students mobility programme and graduate employability;
- Courses, lectures, workshops, seminars, and Symposium with Industry
- Human capital training among students and staff of UMP as well as the Industry.
- Other collaboration involving Industry - University
- Here are some criteria’s in the selection of the industry:
- Appropriate industry with academic programmes offered by UMP;
- Industries that can benefit the UMP (in terms of human capital, research and development), the State and society;
- An industry that does not involve the financial liability or harm to the UMP for each collaboration undertaken. The involvement of the UMP just in terms of expertise, facilities and students;
- Legitimate Industry in terms of the law. UMP could not be convicted of any offence regulations or laws made by the industry through the collaborations undertaken;
- An industry that does not involve the interests of any political organisation, certain tribes, religions and societies;
A one-stop career information centre within university campuses which will help connect students to industry-relevant content and educate young talent on internship and career opportunities within Malaysia’s key industries.
Ind-E-Zone brings together universities and leading employers, to enhance career services at public universities by providing students greater awareness of career opportunities.
GE Avengers who are UMP’s student, appointed by TalentCorp Malaysia to do some activities such as Employment Fair, Internship Market Day, Industry Engagements, Networking Sessions, Career Talks & Sharing Sessions to help UMP’s student secure a career of choice.
The UMP’s students should join and participate our activities because it can help them to get career opportunities.
Graduate Employability is important because it is show that UMP can provide successful graduate students in good quality.
Data GE was collected by GE Coordinator. CPDC and GE Coordinator was contacted the graduate by email, phone call or Facebook.
UMP is strategically located near the East Coast Highway, chemical, petrochemical, manufacturing, automotive zone as well as biotechnology in the state of Pahang. It is situated in the distinct of Gambang, 30km from Kuantan, the capital city of Pahang, an estimated of 350km away from KLIA and consequently 10km from the Sultan Ahmad Shah Airport Kuantan.
UMP is strategically located near the East Coast Highway, chemical, petrochemical, manufacturing, automotive industrial zone as well as biotechnology in the state of Pahang. It is situated in the district of Gambang, 30km from Kuantan, the capital city of Pahang, an estimated of 350km away from KLIA, and consequently 10km from the Sultan Ahmad Shah Airport, Kuantan.