- Strategic sustainable University-Industry-Community Partnership.
- Optimum resources-based value creation.
- Global recognition - Employer Survey Index & Quacquarelli Symonds's Employment Reputation.
- Support Graduate Employability, Entrepreneurship & Internship.
- Pave the way to new partnership, create oppurtunities & engagement.
- Keep & grow relationships with existing partners.
- Coordinate industry & community database.
- Coordinate quality efforts.
The Industry & Community Network Department, UMP has established Academic- Industry and Community Division (AIC) with the objective to strengthen the current and existing partnership between industry and university in the area of academia-industry and graduate employability.
The general functions and responsibilities of these two (2) divisions are:
|Academic - Industry and Community Division (AIC)|
|• Industry Engagement Programmes :
• Staff Attachment
• Industry / Community Advisory Panel
• Industry-Community Information Dashboard (ICID)
• Publication :
• Human Resource Management
• Financial Management
• Aset/ Inventory Management
• Portal :