Industry Roundtable Discussion / Meeting
- To provide information on the opportunities for industries through offering Industrial PhD and part-time program (in all levels of education).
- To promote knowledge and facilities sharing between industries and academia in producing dynamic and competent professionals in supporting the enhancement of Malaysia’s human capital and economic strength.
- An exclusive session between University Management with the CEOs in leading organizations and Human Resource Manager.
|NO.||NAME OF EVENTS||DATE / VENUE||TOPIC||NO. OF PARTICIPANTS|
|1||CEO Roundtable Meeting||15th March 2013 / Seri Pacific Hotel, Kuala Lumpur||
- Explore latest employment requirements and industry standard.
|30 CEOs and representatives.|
|2||Industry-University Collaboration On Graduate Employability||16th December 2014 / Pullman Hotel, Putrajaya||
- Graduate Employability
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Program (PBC)
30 involving industries representative
|3||Industry-Academia Collaborative Forum (IACF)||6th August 2015 / Astaka Hall UMP Gambang||
- Industrial PhD
- Knowledge and Sharing facilities
|63 involving industries and government agencies|